söndag 23 januari 2011

Hello friends!
Today was my little brother's birthday so I have spent the whole day with my family.
My mother and I had a very nice talk at breakfast.

Yesterday evening I hung out at Anna's place. We ate fruitsalad with chocolate sauce and watched Vampire suck, such an incredibly funny movie!

This evening I found an ad in the local magazine about someone who needs a dogwatcher(or what I am supposed to call it) about 1-2 times a week. Omg, I am so going to call for it. Love dogs!

Well. Tommorow it is school again. Better get some sleep.
Love

2 kommentarer:

  1. haha dogwatcher <3 we need to check up that word. Im totelly SUre its not called that. :D
    Love and peace my sweetie

    I must know how it went !!! with the dog ofc

    SvaraRadera
  2. varför äru inte inne på facebook när jag är inne på facebook. ???

    SvaraRadera