måndag 31 januari 2011

Day 07 - My best friend

The thing about me is that I don't have one bestbest friend, I've got two. Yeah, it's amazing.





OK, so this lovely girl's name is Anna. We've been friends for almost six years and close friends almost as long!
I don't even know where to start with this. We've been through our up's and down's but we always end up good.
-09 We lost the contact entirely, but we found our way back, which is so so so unbeliveable and so so so great
We share the same type of humour and always have a lotlot of fun!, we have the same interes in vintage things, taking a coffee-break in a nice little café, photographing, taking walks, watch funny movies, or other movies aswell, OC, Cam Gigandet, dogs, having nice dinners with our friends, Picnic's, shopping, travelling, taking pictures in a photoautomat and so on. I could talk for ages but then it would still seem like I am forgetting something.
I don't know what I would do without you gal'! You are so amazing!






This is my gr8gr8 friend! Her name is Diaz.
We weren't that close until the summer of -07, I think. That's when we bought the golden card at 'Gröna Lund' for the first time and almost spent every day there for our whole summer-break. Then it was like a tradition of ours to do the same thing for every year. Then the summer -09 we grew even tighter I think, when I was really depressive and she was like the only friend I got left, we spent a lot of days down the stream of Ekerö centre. And last summer we spent almost every day together aswell and almost every night out on the football-yard, talking about the earth and the universe and everything in between. I think it's these things that've made us really good friends, which is really nice.
Diaz and I don't really have the same taste in music (hehe) but we do have the same opinion in most of other things which is really cool!
Now, when it's winter and we go to different school's and everything, we don't spend that much time together. But every now and then we meet up for a cup of coffee or something and just catch up on everything.
One of the best friends I've ever had, u rockkkkkk!

1 kommentar: