lördag 29 januari 2011

Day 03 - My parents

My dad is 39 years old and works as a painter. He's got two older broters who lives in two different apartments in the same building, 45 min from us. They're parents are dead, my grandfather died when I was three and my grandmother died when I was in first grade. My dad loves food-programs on the television, like the Swedish 'Halv åtta hos mig' and 'Vad blir det för mat', he also loves all shows with Jamie Oliver and Gordon Ramsey. My father is also a very big rock-fan (the music, not a big rock fan...) who loves Metallica and Rammstein, but he also likes Bob Marley, haha. He doesn't open up himself, or whatever, which is a little boring.

My mother is 35 years old and works in a school. Her mother, my real grandmother, committed suicide when my mother was half a year old. Now she's got her father and her stepmom and her step-sister/brothers. My mother is one of the strongest person I've ever met. She's almost like me in a way too. We both feel the need for appreciation in our family and we both have a little problem with knowing what to do when the other one is sad.
She loves watching Swedish nostalgic tv-shows like 'Fångarna på fortet' and she really likes to talk. You can never watch a movie with her because she always fells asleep.
My mother is really great!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar